Skip to content
- Take at least 30 minutes every day to schedule your work day or work week.
- Use a To Do/Task list and/or calendar system to help you focus and not to put things off.
- Take frequent, short breaks during work hours. It helps clear your mind.
- Keep your desk organized. Clutter overwhelms & obstructs clear thinking.
- If extra skills are needed in your operations, take the time to learn it. Take a course or hire someone that can teach or guide you.
- Do not multitask. Instead focus on one task at a time.